Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fuzzy Halloween!

I had a super fantastic time trick or treating with this fuzzy group of kids! They are, from the left: Sonja, Raimi, Aidan, me and Ella.

I had TONS of energy for trick or treating. Mom was not sure how I held up running and biking around our neighborhood for 1.5 hours! So, what I did to keep up with the BIG four year olds was to ride my new trike; I had to carry it up the hills! But, it made me very fast on the downhills.

I got really excited about this new trick or treating thing. I would run up to every house by myself (with my friends usually), say something and then get given a little shiny package! Usually, I would say 'trick or treat' 'trick or treat' as I was going up the stairs, but forgot and said 'give me one' once I got to the door! Then I would run back to mom and say 'I got one' 'I got one' and give it to her. She carried the shiny packages for me in her purse. I'm not sure what was in those packages, but going and getting them was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment