Sunday, March 28, 2010

Find Eggs!


I went to my first official Easter Egg hunt today! The families in my neighborhood organize an egg hunt for the neighborhood kids at a park next to a local lake (Lake Temescal). All of the kids were bigger than me--the next youngest was 4-1/2, so I was the slowest, but mommy helped me.

It was fun, but a bit mysterious. We were supposed to look for bright plastic eggs in the grass and ivy. I saw some, but then wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Mom told me to pick them up and put them in my Easter basket, so I did. Then the fun part was opening the eggs and finding the candy and toys inside! I wanted to keep hunting all afternoon and kept running to the hunt area and saying 'Find eggs! Otro eggs!', but the big people told me that there were none left. Not sure what changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment