Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Niko and djado LOVE to play!

Baba and djado were visiting me for about 5 weeks. It was SOOO great. I just love hanging out with them. Every day they would pick me up at daycare and bring me back home. Usually they would take me to the park near our house and play with me on the slide and with my soccer ball on the grass.

Baba and djado had to leave last week to go back to Bulgaria. I don't totally get where they are when. Sometimes they can come over to my house every day and sometimes they can't. I either see them at my house or on mommy's computer! Grown ups are very confusing!

NOTE: In the top video, Niko and djado are playing "konche" which means "horse". In the second video they are running back and forth in front of lelja's house trying to make the sprinkler go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment